About us and contact info:
Permanent Court Interpreter for the English Language
Address 1: Ive Andrića 44b/16
Address 2: Srpske dobrovoljačke garde 122/a
76300 Bijeljina, the Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mob. +387 (0)65 370 661
Fax. +387 (0)55 42 40 40
Born in 1983 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (SFRY).
B.A.Hon. in English Language and Literature Graduated from the Faculty of Philosophy at the University in East Sarajevo in 2008.
Appointed as the Court Interpreter for the English Language by the Appellate Court of Brčko District, Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2010, and appointed as the Permanent Court Interpreter for the English Language by the Ministry of Justice of Republic of Srpska in February 2019.
- Commercial and International Arbitration Proceedings in the Hague and Belgrade.
- FGD Plant Construction Project in Thermal Power Plant Ugljevik, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Construction of Sewer System in the city of Bijeljina.
- Water resource and environmental management in cross-border areas of the Republic of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Drina river basin”, together with the expertise and consultancy services provided by the company “Royal HasskoningDHV” from the Netherlands.
- Translation of scientific and research articles and papers, together with long-term engagement regarding translation of papers for “Economics” Journal, published by Oikos Institute, Research Centre from Bijeljina, the Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Attendance and interpretation at various fairs and conferences such as VGB Congress Power Plants – Vienna 2015; Energa 2018 – Sarajevo.